Full-time ABA therapist role – Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
ABA Recruitment are seeking an experienced ABA therapist for a full-time position on an ABA-VB programme in Dubai working with a high functioning 14-year old boy who has a diagnosis of autism.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 4 years ‘in field’ experience and the family have iterated a strong preference to male candidates. In addition, we are looking for someone who shows initiative, enthusiasm and is comfortable working alone. The candidate must be fun, social and active with experience and willingness to partake in after school and weekend activities for the child. The programme is to have a strong emphasis on social communication and NET.
A highly competitive tax-free salary is on offer for outstanding candidates. Additional benefits include: Private health insurance, one flight home per year and 25 days paid holiday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set and Implement Program Targets
- Data input and Graphing
- Organise and maintain the teaching environment, and instructional activities
- Oversee day-to-day management of learners’ programs
- Participate in assessment and treatment meetings
- Review and provide feedback on progress reports
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holds a Masters in ABA or related field
- Expertise in Verbal Behaviour. Ideally would have at least 3 years’ experience in supervising high quality Verbal Behaviour programs and adopting them to individual programs.
- Experience of working and coordinating within a multidisciplinary team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive tax-free Salary (negotiable and dependant on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days paid holiday
- All Visa requirements and licensing paid
- One return flight every 12 months to home country
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your C.V to email@example.com in the first instance.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: david.hinman@abarecruitment.