BCBA/BCaBA role in Malta – €35k+ per annum + Accommodation
A family in Malta and are searching for a full-time Board-Certified ABA therapist to support their 8yo son in school and at home.
Candidates will have their BCBA or BCaBA certification and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with children with autism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for co-developing and implementing the behaviour support plan and will collaborate with the ABA team.
- Complete Individual Educational Plans as necessary throughout the school year.
- Collect data and communicate with the family and team.
- To work additionally as part of a center-based team providing ABA instruction to children with autism and related communication disorders on an individual basis, in pairs or in small groups.
- Data input and Graphing
- Oversee day-to-day management of learners’ programs, including making materials and completing relevant paperwork
Salary and Benefits:
- €35,500 Euros per annum (negotiable and dependant on experience
- Accommodation provided
- Support from highly experience BCBA Consultant and team.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: david.hinman@abarecruitment.