BCBA / BCaBA role at ABA center – Bahrain
ABA Recruitment are searching for a BCBA Consultant to work for an ABA children’s center in Bahrain. The center specialises in providing comprehensive programs that enhance independence to children aged 3-13 with a range of learning needs, including autism, ADHD and developmental delay.
Applicants should possess a BCBA or BCaBA qualification and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of ABA as well as working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Certification: BCBA or BCaBA
- Experience: Have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of ABA and working with children with autism including those who are non-verbal.
Skill Based Requirements:
- Expertise in ABA/VB. Expertise in implementing ABA/VB programs for children aged 3-13, with the ability to see the big picture and program appropriately, train direct care staff to implement the programs.
- A history of conducting evaluations and constructing individualised programs accordingly.
- Ability to train upcoming therapists and supervisors, shaping their behaviours and increasing their skills.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally with management, parents, and therapists.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary (negotiable and dependant on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- 30 days paid holiday (+15 national holidays)
- All Visa requirements and licensing paid
- One return flight annually to home country
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: david.hinman@abarecruitment.