ABA therapist / school shadow role in Dubai – $50k pa tax-free
Location: Dubai, UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
A family in Dubai are searching for a full time ABA therapist Learning Support Teacher to work with their 13-year-old girl in a mainstream secondary school in Dubai
We are actively recruiting for an ABA therapist/Learning Support Teacher/Shadow Teacher to work closely with a wonderful 13-year-old girl in a mainstream secondary school in Dubai, starting at the end of August.
This role will commence at the end of August and be full-time, Monday – Friday, 39 hours a week. 2 days per week the hours will be 730am–3pm; 2-days-pw, 730am-5pm (including an after-school sessions at home); and 1-day-pw (Friday) the hours will be 730am-12pm.
Candidates will have experience with ABA principles and implementing strategies with the goal of facilitating her independence. Candidates will also be patient, supportive and encouraging. Personality-wise, the family are looking for an outgoing, confident person who enjoys getting involved in activities.
Desired skills and experience:
- ABA trained – Experience working with ASD, behaviour management and targeting social skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English. Ability – Excellent
- Strong skills in time management
- Confident in recording the child’s progress.
- Supportive and committed to the child you are working with.
- Be a positive and motivational role model for children in the learning environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a warm, supportive and friendly family to facilitate their daughter in high school as she heads into her teenage years. You will be working closely with her family, who are incredibly loving and are dedicated to facilitating her education.
Salary and Benefits:
- 15,000 AED per month (Circa $50,000 USD pa – tax-free)
- 30 days of annual holiday
- Company car
- Visa (and Emirates ID)
- Medical insurance
- Return flight to home country once per annum
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: david.hinman@abarecruitment.