Who we are
The specialist ABA & SEN recruitment service
We are a specialist Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) recruitment provider, offering a bespoke, high quality recruitment service that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
We are passionate about ABA therapy and have an extensive knowledge in this field, with numerous connections worldwide. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity and professionalism, drawing on our many years’ experience to ensure that we deliver the right candidate for your family, school or centre’s behavioural intervention programmes.
Since launching our bespoke recruitment service in 2010, we are proud of the number of handpicked candidates we have placed in SEN positions both in the UK and worldwide. This includes BCBA Consultants; Clinical Directors; Speech and Language Pathologists (SLP); Occupational Therapists (OT); as well as ABA/VB lead and junior therapists.
What we offer
Knowledge, connections and dedication
ABA Recruitment offers a specialist recruitment service, where we personally source the right therapists for your home program, school or centre.
We source our candidates through targeted advertising, headhunting – through our extensive network, and use of our own comprehensive database of highly reputable therapists.
Since 2010, David Hinman and the ABA Recruitment team have built up an extensive knowledge of the field. We delve deep into the heart of our clients needs and personally stay in touch with all of our candidates. This means a highly personalised, focused and informed service for both the client and prospective candidates.
- Our process
- Consult with you and establish your exact criteria for the therapist you are looking to hire.
- Search for, source and identify therapists which match your personal requirements.
- We will review all potential applications to ascertain their suitability.
- Approach each potential therapist on your behalf, discuss the role with them, perform a preliminary interview and assess their interest.
- We will then share our findings with you, and if you’re interested, we will introduce you to the therapist(s) and arrange an interview between you and them.
- If following the interview you are satisfied, you make the decision whether to offer them the position.
- We will obtain and check references and DBS, which will be forwarded on to you.
- Finally, if required we will provide a contract for your use.
- We only invoice if you choose to hire one of our candidates.
- Why should I contact ABA Recruitment?
- We provide advertising, candidate screening, interviewing and shortlisting services according to your specific needs.
- Engaging with us can save you days and weeks of ‘wasted’ time. With our contacts and unrivalled knowledge of the field, we introduce you to only the best candidates worth considering.
- We deal with all administrative issues such as – communicating with applicants, including notifying those unsuccessful and providing feedback; and verifying candidates information.
- Our insight allows us to advise you and negotiate offers on your behalf. We are also experienced in offer management and help negotiate the fairest outcome for both client and candidate.
- Our end goal is to make sure that the right therapist is hired and to achieve this in the shortest time frame possible.
Please note – we work on a non-retained basis and only charge a recruitment fee should a candidate we introduce successfully start work with you.
If you would like more information regarding our services, including the fees we charge, then please contact us using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we serve
Families, centres and schools in the UK, Middle East and worldwide
We have successfully recruited for clients in numerous countries across the globe. The map below shows the areas we cover and where we are most actively involved in sourcing candidates.
Our team is highly experienced recruiting for both centres and private families in the Gulf region.
We focus on sourcing candidates from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and elsewhere. Many of our candidates are already working abroad, however we also recruit those looking to work overseas for the first time. When this is the case, we take extra steps to gauge their commitment and suitability before introducing you.
We have a large network and database of high quality candidates. We also invest in online searching and advertising platforms, which allows us to reach candidates worldwide.
Contact us below to learn more about our overseas recruitment service and arrange a free phone or video consultation.
We have been working with ABA Recruitment for more than 2 years and they have always been responsive and attentive. We have recruited several candidates from David and he has a good understanding of the Middle East and culture. David is supportive and efficient.
Getting the right team together is really important for a successful ABA programme, and it is often a difficult and time consuming job that can hold up getting started. David has recruited therapists for families in both the UK and around the world that I’ve worked with. His communication and understanding of the process is second to none. I will continue to recommend ABA recruitment for their professional and personable service.
We have worked with David for a number of years, as we have tried to find tutors for our son’s modified ABA programme. We have found David to be most helpful and supportive. He is always very positive and has the knack of finding tutors who bond well with our son and fit into the existing team. David is very personable and easy to work with. We are so grateful to him for all his efforts.
Prior to our contact with ABA Recruitment's team we spent 2 months without success. It was very difficult on us to be unable to tend to our son's requirement. Fortunately, we made the connection and it was the best call.
Dealing with ABA Recruitment has been very helpful and up to the best of our expectation. Our requirements are very difficult to fulfil due to our geographical location, however, the team's determination facilitated what we thought almost impossible.
Excellent service with a professional and helpful team. I had been looking for ABA/VB tutors for 9 months! ABA Recruitment found a tutor for me in just over a month of my signing contract with them.
I have used ABA Recruitment for several years. I found them helpful and their fees reasonable. The ABA tutors I have had from them have been very dedicated, helpful and determined to see progress. They really wanted to make a change and would go out of their way to help my daughter. One of them taught my daughter to ride a bicycle which she now loves to do independently. I have recommended them to so many parents as they are able to find you a tutor near to where you live that matches your requirements, they also take references on your behalf.
Get in touch
Do you have any questions you’d like to ask us? Drop us a note using the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.